Warnings,The publication, consultation and marketing of products within SexyShopping.it is intended for an adult audience, then forbidden under the age of 18.
The technical information included in the website SexyShopping.it, is derived from information published by the manufacturers of the products in our catalog. Cultus sas, therefore, reserves the right to change / adapt the technical and dimensional product catalog, based on what will be announced by the producers, without any prior notice.
Cultus S.A.S. is not responsible for any damage or loss, direct and / or indirect, arising from the sale of goods and services offered in the catalog published on the website SexyShopping.it, including delayed and / or non-delivery of the product, 'for the correspondence of the goods to the specifications published on the site, 'for any other circumstances not directly attributable to the Cultus sas.The products offered for sale on this web site are sold as gadgets, jokes, or as collectors' items. The customer who buys assumes all risks from the use of the products sold on this website. Security is the sole responsibility of the purchaser
All prices listed on the site, in the column are intended Prices include VAT. Prices may be changed at any time without notice.
In the catalog published on the site SexyShopping.it as access and the ability to place orders on-line, real-time changes in the availability of the product, Cultus sas does not guarantee the certainty of allocation of goods ordered.The arrival times listed on each product are non-binding.
|The product is coming soon, available from the vendors, but not yet in stock.|
|The product is available is available and ready for shipment.|
Jurisdiction and venue
Any dispute relating to the application, execution, interpretation and breach of contracts entered into purchase "online" via the website 126.96.36.199 is subject to Italian jurisdiction, these conditions are reported, although not expressly provided herein, the conjunction of Legislative Decree No. 50 of 15.1.1992 and Legislative Decree No. 185 dated 22.5.1999.Any dispute between the parties relating to this contract shall be the court of Rome (Italy).
- 1: Available credit card via secure server SSL 128 bits.
- 2: bank transfer goods are ready.With payment by bank transfer you will need to do this only bank to receive our email confirmation of readiness for shipment, the goods will be processed by our warehouse only upon receipt of the copy of the bank transfer to our fax number 0697610211 active 24 hours (or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org), or to monetary transaction occurred in the case of home-banking operation.The bank details for bank transfers are:
Unicredit s.p.a.Cultus S.A.S. Via E. Frediani 28, 00154 Rome
Right of Withdrawal
Pursuant to Article 5 Legislative Decree 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not indicate the purchase order form to SexyShopping . it a reference to VAT), has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as described below. To exercise this right, the customer must send Cultus sas a notice to that effect within 10 working days of receipt of the goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to:
Cultus S.A.S.,Via E. Frediani 28, 00154 Rome, Italy
or by telegram or fax sent within that period of 10 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, sent absolutely within the next 48 hours. Once such notice of termination, the Customer Service Cultus sas will quickly communicate with instructions on how to return the goods which must take place within the next 48 hours. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety, it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased (eg: accessories, software, attachments, etc ...);
- The law does not apply to audiovisual products or to sealed computer software (including those attached to physical products), once opened;
- The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts, including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, batteries, ... . Recommend, when possible, to put it in another box, showing the RMA (return authorization number).
- Should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original packaging of the product;
- In accordance with the law, the shipping costs for return of the goods shall be borne by the client - the shipment until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
- If the goods are damaged in transit, Cultus sas will notify the customer (within 5 days of receipt of the goods in their stores), to enable a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured), in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for the return and canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Cultus S.A.S. not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- On arrival at the warehouse, the product will be inspected for any damages not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging is damaged, datacode will deduct from the refund due a percentage, but not more than 10% of it, as a contribution to the costs of restoration. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, Cultus sas will reimburse the customer for the amount already paid, excluding shipping costs, by bank transfer, within 14 days of return of goods. The Buyer shall promptly provide the bank details for the refund (ABI - CAB - Account of the invoice). The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the good (box and / or its contents), where Cultus sas finds:
- The lack of external and / or internal packaging;
- The absence of elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...);
- Damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Cultus sas will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping.
Cultus S.A.S. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, the right not to proceed with the shipment of the goods, even after accepting the order, to those customers who are out of credit, debt, or in litigation.
Via E. Frediani, 28