This device consists of a long vertical strap, which is adjustable for length by the use of a buckle fastening, and 6 horizontal straps. At the top and bottom are heavy chrome rings (used in Asia for restraining elephants!!). The rings are attached by turning, i.e. overlapping, the leather and using 4 screw-posts for each ring. These two extremely strong rings permit safe suspension in a vertical position. Elephants cannot escape from them - neither will you!!
The main strap that extends from the collar down to the buckle fastener is crafted from two pieces of our strongest leather which are riveted together to form an extremely strong and secure support and incorporates multi-positional slots for adjustment of the horizontal straps 1 to 4.
The location of straps 5 to 6 are adjusted by the use of the buckle fastening.
Horizontal straps as follows,
1. Starting at the top is the collar fitted with two D rings.
2. Next strap down is a strap for pinning the upper arms to the chest.
3. Strap 3 encircles the waist.
4. Strap 4 firmly locks the wrists to the upper thighs by the use of slip on cuffs.
5. Strap 5, lower legs below the knee.
6. Strap 6, ankles.